CHE will accept for full credit any normal stock item(s) in normal stock quantities, subject to the following conditions.
1. The material must be in the original carton and in resalable condition.
2. The material has been purchased within the past 120 days.
3. Any applicable cash discount will be deducted from credits.
25% restocking charge will apply when material is returned after 120 days
Material will not be accepted for return if any of the following conditions apply.
NON-STOCK & SPECIAL ORDER
CHE will accept for return to the manufacturer any special order or non-stock merchandise subject to the following conditions.
- Packaging is soiled, damaged or not in original container.
- Material was purchased more than one (1) year prior.
- Material is obsolete.
- Quantities are greater than those normally stocked by CHE.
- Wire that was cut to meet customer?s specific needs.
Material will not be accepted for return if any of the following conditions apply
- Customers must provide the invoice number of the original purchase.
- Manufacturer has issued a Return Goods Authorization (RGA)
- Material must be in resalable condition in the original container.
- Customer agrees to accept all restocking, freight and handling charges.
- Any applicable cash discounts will be deducted from credits.
CHE or MANUFACTURER ERROR- CHE will accept for immediate and full credit any item (s) shipped incorrectly by CHE or any of our vendors if returned within 30 days
- Non-Stock material that is 60 days past delivery date.
- Made to order material.
- Material from lot jobs are quoted and ordered per spec?s and are not returnable.
DEFECTIVE MATERIAL-CHE will accept for credit or exchange any defective material subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturers stated warranty. All material is subject to inspection and if found to be in working condition will be returned to the customer.
DAMAGED MATERIAL-CHE will accept for full credit any material damaged during delivery on a CHE truck. Damaged material will be picked up and credited or replaced as soon as possible. CHE must be notified within 5 working days of any such damaged goods.